I can provide ad-hoc mentoring and advice, longer periods of consultancy on a contract basis, tailored to match your needs or end to end project delivery – whether you’re at start-up phase or looking for a step-change to achieve your next stage of growth.
It may be that you need help in creating commercial recipes, refining your product idea, or optimising your brand and packaging, or perhaps you need a manufacturing solution to help you upscale your business.
Typically, these are the key considerations for start-ups or early stage food and drink businesses that I can help with:
- Trends and sector opportunities
- Innovation workshops
- Product idea and protecting intellectual property
- Product idea development
- Market research and category insights
- Consumer journey mapping
- Competitor analysis and bench marking
- Business planning, funding and investment
- Product development
- Sensory optimisation
- Legal compliance including Trading Standards
- Nutritional analysis
- Structural packaging
- Shelf life determination
- Microbiological analysis
- Manufacturing solutions and product trials
- Consumer testing
- Brand strategy – USP’s, positioning and differentiation
- Target audience identification
- Brand naming and brand identity
- Packaging design
- Routes to market
- Achieving listing and sales – retailer pitch material and support
- Igniting your marketing activity – bespoke launch events, social media, PR.
If you’d like to have an initial chat to explore how I might be able to help you, let’s take some time out with a coffee whilst we chat about your idea via a phone call or conference call.
Following on from that, we can then decide whether a meeting will be useful and after our get together I’ll prepare a detailed proposal, tailored to your specific needs.
Every project is different, as are time frames and your investment but I’m always prepared to consider how I can work to definitive budgets when required.