I’m an experienced motivational speaker who enjoys presenting at food and drink events and meeting new people within the food and drink industry.
I have given presentations on:
- ‘Grey Consumers & Food Brands’ at Leatherhead.
- ‘The Last 3 Retail Feet’ at the FDIN.
- ‘Reduce, Re-use & Recycle’ in Dublin.
- ‘Food Branding for Export’ at EEDA.
- ‘21st Century Food Brands’ at The Marketing Forum.
- ‘Food Branding For Success’ at The Food & Drink Innovation Conference.
- ‘How to Create a Disruptor Brand’ & ‘Winning in Food Service’ at the Leisure F&B Show, Birmingham NEC.
And in relation to environmental aspects, I was a participant in the water industry initiative working group ‘Towards Sustainable Packaging’ in conjunction with Cambridge University which took place in 2018.
As a result, I have gained invaluable insight into the challenges of the 2025 single use plastics directive. Take a look at ‘News’ to access the report.
I am also a frequent contributor and presenter to The Food Hub and the Bread & Jam Festival and a Virgin Start-up and Enterprise Nation mentor.
I have also appeared on BBC television and radio and in numerous newspapers and magazines including The Grocer, Marketing and Marketing Week where I’ve provided expert comment.
Take a look at Food Brand Strategist for some insights into how I help clients launch new food and drink products.
Or if you’d like to chat about me participating in a food event or food workshop as a motivational speaker, call or ping me an email.